Digital Pipe Fitter
Copyright (C) 2023 Templagenics LLC
All Rights Reserved
You should read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your full acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Templagenics LLC as Licenser, grants to you, the Licensee, a non-exclusive license to use this software program (hereinafter the 'SOFTWARE') in accordance with the terms contained in this license.
You may use the SOFTWARE on a single computer. You may access the SOFTWARE through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software to cover all workstations that will access the software through the network.
You may use this SOFTWARE for peaceful and legal purposes only. The products created as a result of the use of this SOFTWARE shall not be used to purposefully harm or kill any person.
2. GENERATED TEMPLATES. The registered version of the SOFTWARE may be used to create an unlimited number of templates for use by the owner of the registration. YOU MAY NOT SELL THESE TEMPLATES or receive any financial or material benefit from the distribution of these templates.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to any images and texts incorporated into the SOFTWARE, are owned by Templagenics LLC.
This expressly includes the previews and 3D rendered images generated by the Software.
4. REDISTRIBUTION. You can freely distribute the SOFTWARE, provided that:
(a) you only distribute the original Install program of the SOFTWARE. (You can download the original Install program of the SOFTWARE from the Digital Pipe Fitter Web site, https://DigitalPipeFitter.com ) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE YOU LICENSED TO DISTRIBUTE ANY OTHER FILE OF THE SOFTWARE.
(b) you DO NOT charge, or ask for donations, for this.
(c) you DO NOT distribute it with any other product, commercial or not, without prior written permission.
5. NO REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not modify, disassemble or decompile the SOFTWARE or the stand-alone install programs created with the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part.
6. GOVERNING LAW. Local law may apply.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TEMPLAGENICS LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TEMPLAGENICS LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF TEMPLAGENICS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.